Everyone is getting excited to celebrate the past during Snowmass’ 50th Anniversary this winter. Whether you’re planning your winter ski trip to Snowmass or you live in the Roaring Fork Valley, you’ll want to know about all the fun events and activities that are planned.
The 50th Anniversary Celebration kicks off on December 15th with $6.50 Lift Tickets – yes, that was the original price back in 1967. But the fun doesn’t end here, Snowmass will be celebrating its golden anniversary all season long.
- Look for the golden trail signs on Snowmass Resort that denote the original ski runs.
- Take a historical tour to learn about Snowmass’ past from the age of mammoths through to the development of today’s modern day resort. Tours are daily at 10:30 AM – meet at the top of Sam’s Knob – or at 1:30 PM – meet at the trail map outside of Elk Camp.
- Dine out and enjoy $19.67 or $50 dining specials at select restaurants.
- Toast the fun at our weekly Champagne toasts at Base Village.
- Stroll through our 50th Anniversary art exhibit along the SBV construction fence of the new Base Village.
For more information on these and more activities visit GoSnowmass.com