Viceroy Residences – Developer Sales Now Sold Out.
We thank our clients and local community of real estate professionals for helping us reach this milestone.
We invite you to learn more about Viceroy Residences Resales opportunities listed below.
LIVE HAPPILY EVER APRÉS™
Snowmass’ most luxurious address has received an elegant makeover, transforming this chic, slopeside hotel and residences into a refined mountain enclave.
Featured Resale Residences
See photos of the newly remodeled residences, Viceroy amenities and Residence 734, now for sale.
Making the Viceroy home means more than having a fantastic place to call your own in Snowmass. Ownership includes access to a suite of up-scale hotel amenities and the kind of incredible hospitality that allows you to seamlessly live each day to its fullest.
- On-site dining at Toro Latin Kitchen and Lounge, Café V Coffee Shop and the Nest Restaurant and Bar
- Slope-side Pool and Spa Pools
- Viceroy Spa
- Ski Valet
- Full-service valet and concierge
- Fully-equipped Fitness Center
- $5 million enhancements to residences and amenities
Owners receive the highest levels of hospitality and a lengthy list of Owners Club benefits. Not to mention, the personalized service of our knowledgeable Residential Services Team dedicated to perfecting every detail of your stay. Additionally, take advantage of access to:
- Discounts on food, beverage and spa
- Dedicated concierge services
- Special owner gatherings and events
- Rental and Property Management services
Snowmass is one of North America’s favorite mountain destinations, known for its diverse terrain, perfectly groomed trails, high quality dining, great après scene, ski school and Tree House kids programming. At the heart of it all is the new Base Village, featuring an ice rink that transforms into a summer events lawn, Colorado’s tallest indoor climbing wall, kids’ activities, cultural and art events and more. Explore the exciting activities, cultural events, upscale dining and more in the base camp for your best mountain adventures.
Whether you’re hitting the slopes in the winter or looking for mountain adventure in the summer, Viceroy puts you front and center to seamless outdoor access.
- Dedicated Ski Valet providing slope-side service, boot warmers, gear storage, tune-ups/repairs, equipment rentals, “First Tracks” programs, inter-mountain ski transfer to Aspen, Buttermilk and Highlands, lift ticket purchase, lesson booking, and more.
- Coordinated activities from golf to fly fishing, road and mountain biking, horseback riding, rafting and more.
- The Collective Game Lounge, ice skating rink and climbing wall in the plaza.
- Kids activities abound at The Lost Forest featuring an alpine coaster, ziplines, biking trails, ropes challenge course and climbing walls.
- Additional kids and teens’ programs available throughout the year.
- TORO Latin Kitchen and Lounge from Richard Sandoval highlights the flavors of Latin America with a creative menu featuring bold Latin American steakhouse offerings, fresh seafood, and a ceviche bar plus imaginative vegetarian fare as well as an innovative cocktail menu and wine list.
- Café V, a modern specialty coffee bar serving espresso, latte, cappuccino or other coffee specialty just the way you like. Grab and go with a morning pastry or afternoon sandwich or just sit back and relax for a while.
- The Nest Bar and Grill, located slope-side and pool-side at the Viceroy, is a scene to experience serving signature drinks, light and healthy lunch options, delicious small bites and more.
- Full spectrum catering—talk to your Residential Services Team member for more information.
- Full-time concierge to maximize your experience
- Meeting rooms, event spaces, ballroom with outdoor terrace and private dining rooms
- Wireless high-speed Internet access in all resort residences and public spaces
- Arrival and departure valet, valet parking, room service, housekeeping, maintenance and security
- Complimentary transportation to and from the Aspen airport, Aspen and Snowmass
- Electric Car charging station complimentary for all guests
Pool, Spa & Fitness Center
Lounge in Colorado’s signature sunshine all year-round at the heated, salt water pool with a stunning terrace, private cabanas, 3 spa pools and unbeatable views of the mountain. If you’re looking for rejuvenation, visit our on-site spa for traditional and inspired therapies in a sanctuary setting or sneak in a workout at the hotel’s yoga room and state-of-the-art fitness center featuring the most advanced cardio and strength training equipment including a fleet of Peleton bikes and personalized coaching upon request.