The new heart of Snowmass is now bursting with energy all year round. Exciting activities, cultural events and family-centric entertainment abound in this base camp made for sharing your greatest mountain moments.
Enjoy outdoor ice skating in the heart of Base Village. Open daily from 12 – 9PM, weather permitting. Skating and rentals are FREE.
The tallest of its kind in Colorado, the five-story climbing in the Limelight Hotel boasts open glass windows for watching all the action. Open daily 12 – 7PM.
Quite literally, all fun and games
The Collective is the new creative community hub in SBV featuring an artistically affected game lounge with reimagined arcade games like neon foosball, Skeeball, tube Ping-Pong and a real live music wall. Plus a 130,000 ball-pool replicating Zeigler Reservoir. Upstairs, acclaimed Aspen Chef Martin Oswald serves up fresh, healthy flavors at his new restaurant concept, mixsix located next to MoxiBar and above the Collective Lounge.
Your love of adventure lives here
Snowmass is one of North America’s favorite mountain destinations, known for its diverse terrain, perfectly groomed trails, high quality dining, great après scene, ski school and Tree House kids programming. And now it can be your very own backyard.
Where every day brings something new.
With pop up events, exciting activities, and good vibes flowing in all four seasons, the Base Village is truly the center of all the action in SBV.
The ART of Après in Base Village
We take après seriously in Base Village. After all, a full day on the slopes should come with some rewards!
- Game night at The Collective game lounge.
- Ice-skate spectating and cocktails at MoxiBar.
- Wood-burning pizza and après at the Limelight.
- Climb up Colorado’s tallest climbing wall.
- Burgers and beers slope-side at the Nest.
- A rejuvenating yoga class at King Yoga.
- A thrilling ride on the mid-mountain Alpine Coaster.
- Dine on sushi and sake at Saké sushi bar.
- Holiday pop-up bumper cars on ice and curling.
- The Crêpe Shack loaded Nutella crepe…très bon!
- Rotating art shows and workshops at Straight Line Studio.