The Grand Opening of the new Snowmass Base Village is almost here! Mark your calendars for Saturday, Dec. 15 and celebrate the future of Snowmass with us.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 2:30 p.m.: Live Music in the Limelight Lounge
- 2:30 to 5 p.m.: Bud Light Hi-Fi Concert begins featuring opening band Garland, followed by Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe
- 5 p.m.: DJ Naka G spinning music
- 5:15 to 7:30 p.m.: Snowmass Base Village Grand Opening Celebration
- Opening remarks to celebrate the new village
- Professional climbing competition on Colorado’s tallest indoor climbing wall at five stories high, located in the new Limelight Hotel Snowmass
- Skating exhibition by local skating clubs featuring Olympic skater Paul Wylie as MC and choreographer
- Be one of the first up the 5-story climbing wall and make figure eights on our new ice skating rink. The climbing wall opens at 5:40 p.m. and will be free Saturday evening and all day Sunday, Dec. 16
- The Ice Rink opens at 6 p.m. and skating will be FREE Saturday evening and all day on Sunday, Dec. 16
- The Collective Snowmass (Building 6) will be open from 5 to 8 p.m. with a pop-up holiday market featuring gift items and more from lululemon, Holly Ann, Woodland, The Gibson Collective, Anderson Ranch Arts Center, All Things Sweet, Scout and Cellar and more. Click here for details.
- Come in and warm up in the Collective Lounge with stylish furniture provided by Hayneedle, a leading online furnishing and decor retailer
- Free tastings, courtesy of the Limelight Lounge, Mawa’s Crepe Shack, Snowmass Tourism, Sweet Coloradough and Slow Groovin’ BBQ
- Capture the historic night with your friends and family in the Snowmass Base Village photo booth
- 6 to 7:30 p.m.: DJ Naka G spinning music
- 6:15 p.m.: Fireworks
Dress warm and ride public transit! All are welcome!