One of the most sought-after luxury interior design firms, Barclay Butera Interiors invented a new design genre for this residence: mid-century mountain modern, which combines the simple clean lines of mid-century modern architecture with natural and organic materials typically found in mountain homes. This nostalgically contemporary aesthetic pairs with the grandeur of both the spacious interior and the plaza view out floor-to-ceiling windows. Grounded by the warmth of a stunning, metal-clad fireplace in the great room, gourmet kitchen with dining alcove and grand kitchen island, a five-piece master bedroom suite with spacious walk-in closet, and sprawling outdoor deck perfect for alfresco dining year-round—it’s a home designed for both entertaining and relaxing with friends and family and soaking up the good life in all four seasons.
- Designed with extensive architectural glass windows running the length of the great room and kitchen, including a feature corner window wall
- Great metal-clad fireplace surrounded by windows is the centerpiece of the great room
- Expansive center kitchen island perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Outdoor deck off the kitchen perfect for alfresco dining year-round
- Intimate dining alcove off the great room and adjacent to the kitchen
- Master suite offers true sanctuary for you to rest and recharge
- Five-fixture master bathroom with adjacent walk-in closet